Review: Color Me Shadow Contains 1g (Color Satin Sand, Luna Opaque, Opaque Dahlia, Radiance Intense Brightness and Toffee Candy Opaque)

My Color Me shadows Contains 1g!
You want to know what?




Then there follows:









Well, I bought five colors .... haha ​​missed a to complete the palette!
And yes, I intend to do that .... when I wrote this post, it was only 5 colors ... masss..fui buy the palette 6 pans and did not find, so I bought the one that had the store on the day. ..the 28 pans ... and bought another shade! I thought ok lead to 28 pans because the mac shadows fit there too ... and other details, the shadows of Contains be always posted ... so I'm filling with new colors when I find the ones I like!

Let the swatches:

LUNA OPACO:



SATIN SAND:


DAHLIA OPACO:


SHINE INTENSE RADIANCE:


TOFFEE CANDY OPACO:


Now they have seen the colors ... I will give my opinion on the shadows:

All are super soft ... well pigmented baseless shadows ... but use the base, it makes all the difference in this case! Applied pure, above the paint pot mac soft ocher and above the pencil light up contains 1g ... and yes, I consider it necessary to use a base!

I think the ugly Contains have stepped on the ball with prices reaching the market ... but with this palette, hit! R $ 13.00 per pan is a very ok price ... and the empty palette, which is magnetic (the 6 pans, I'll buy), costs R $ 12.00 ... sooo not cheap, but it is also buy !

I consider buying just another shade of the collection ... I am not of those who loves to have a thousand colors ... I am most basic and usually always use the same colors ... just change textures and finishes!
Compare the texture of them, with the Mac ... but the pigmentation of the mac is better but ...

I think it is worth having the shadows if you want to test new items or whether you want a mountable palette ... which is rare in domestic brands! Thus, approve and recommend ... mass, if you do the math, does not come as cheap ride the palette 6 colors ... have national palettes, such as the Koloss with more shadows and at the same price or cheaper!