Review: Essential Makeup Concealer
color course
Hello guys!
It's all right?
Another corrective to review this week!
This friend of Lorraine Gontijo!
Haha and yes ... it is clear! But as I said in nature Touch review, use corrective ever before bae ... then everything is ok!
Well, come on!
My points:
1. I found it very convenient to be in the form of gloss! The applicator places the right amount of product and facilitates the application!
2. I found sooo cool texture! Dries quickly and does not accumulate! I liked the way it spreads!
3. Do not craquela and not stain! As you can see in the picture, I have fine lines in circles! Even when dry, is not entered in the lines!
4. I liked the cover ... I thought complete! He hid until my vasinhossss !!!
5. I do not know the price ... ... but this was not a well-known brand, think it's not expensive ... it is accessible, the better for us !!
It's all right?
Another corrective to review this week!
This friend of Lorraine Gontijo!
Haha and yes ... it is clear! But as I said in nature Touch review, use corrective ever before bae ... then everything is ok!
Well, come on!
My points:
1. I found it very convenient to be in the form of gloss! The applicator places the right amount of product and facilitates the application!
2. I found sooo cool texture! Dries quickly and does not accumulate! I liked the way it spreads!
3. Do not craquela and not stain! As you can see in the picture, I have fine lines in circles! Even when dry, is not entered in the lines!
4. I liked the cover ... I thought complete! He hid until my vasinhossss !!!
5. I do not know the price ... ... but this was not a well-known brand, think it's not expensive ... it is accessible, the better for us !!
I recommend 100% !! I loved!!
Recalling that ... correction, if not in your EXACT tone, must be applied before the base so that it can cover the color difference!
Kiss !!
Recalling that ... correction, if not in your EXACT tone, must be applied before the base so that it can cover the color difference!
Kiss !!
แสดงความคิดเห็น